Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fabric Addiction

Hello.  My name is Kara.  And I am an addict.  I am addicted to fabric.

 
I had a Groupon  to my local independent fabric store, Keep Me In Stitches.  It is not easy for the fabric addicted to walk into a fabric store and exercise restraint.  Gosh it's HARD!  I walked out with 10 yards of cotton gorgeousness, including the paisley pictured above.  Isn't it awesome?

I think the guy helping me at the store freaked out a bit when I told him I was looking for prints for boys.  He showed me to the rack that has the various prints with cars, trucks, bugs, and monsters.  I have no problem with cars, bugs, monsters, or any of that...  I mean, really.  I'm a mom of three boys.  

But, today, I was looking for non-girly, non-themey fabrics.  And, I think I found some great fabrics.

I can't wait to show you what my fun new fabrics become!  

No comments:

Post a Comment