Friday, May 27, 2011

Crib Bedding Now Available






I've finished two crib bedding sets, and I just love them.  :)  The orange and green one is so fun and colorful.  The green print is called Dancing Paisley by Kaffe Fassett.  It's such a fun print.  My boys love the colors, too.  My middle child's favorite color is green and the oldest's favorite is orange...  And the baby just loves to play with the soft, soft minky fabric.  I found him playing in a pile of scraps this morning.


















I fell in love with this collection by Robert Kaufman.  It's called Effervescence, and it is just beautiful...  If I was going to redo my baby's room, I think I would do it in this fabric.  :)

Maybe you would like to see something in the blue colorway? It is breath-taking.  Effervescence Bubbles Blue  It's also out of stock.  It should become available again around the end of June.  I'm definitely going to try to buy some when I find it...


Nursery bedding is a very personal choice, so custom orders are encouraged.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment